Re: Only Interested in Your Own Car Syndrome

To: Jeff@Winchell.Com, yousey.2@wright.edu
Subject: Re: Only Interested in Your Own Car Syndrome
From: "Don Kline" <solo2dmmr2@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2000 17:27:36 PDT
Gosh....what a stretch.  First of all let me preface with the fact that I
too haven't been following the entire ESP thing.  After the first 15-20
posts I realized the horse was dead and that the people concerned  with this
matter were overworking the US Postal Service with the flood of mail to
Denver about this, the fax machine was out of paper and the email box
couldn't take another message.  Now the stretch.  I must have missed
something in what was sniped for the messages below but it wasn't apparent
to me that Mr. Yousey drives a Saturn, or that he really wanted the posts to
be ONLY relevant to him.  Maybe I missed something in the translation or
sniping or something.  As for number of messages/Saturn and messages/ESP I
guess I really fall short and since I'm the only ONE to run a Toyota in DM
and DM only has 10 to 15 entries (if that) at National this message in
unworthy of the bandwidth (whatever that is...sorry I just use it don't
understand it..or care to) this message has taken up.  Using numbers lets
say that there have been 800 messages in the past two weeks, there are
800??? team.netters and 250 of the messages were about ESP we might
determine that over 25% of the netters are either in ESP or have an avid
desire to watch and read about the disparity in the current rules....that
"everyone" has sent letters to Denver, faxs and emails to have changed.  And
from the post below that the other 70%+ should welcome the chance to use
their delete keys.  However if the number of 250/800 messages is accurate I
tend toward the number of there being only about 10-15% (number pulled from
thin air) ESP drivers on the team.net.  That would indicate that the other
85-90% of the netters are jumping for joy at finding how well the delete key
works.  Personally I find it easy to delete such a large quantity of
messages but at the same time feel that something about the way classing is
done and changed will be missed on my part since I've not taken the time to
read each ESP email.  I guess I'll have to wait for the rule book to come
out next year and read about it then.   Oh Bother
Again I've not kept up on this issue so if anyone feels they must flame that
is your privilege as I'm sure some will feel they have been flamed by this.

in HIS grace thru Jesus
Don