Re: [Re: Only Interested in Your Own Car Syndrome]

To: Eric Ferguson <quattrodriver@netscape.net>
Subject: Re: [Re: Only Interested in Your Own Car Syndrome]
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2000 21:39:50 -0700
Eric Ferguson wrote:

seriously folks, the reason for this
> list is to create a knowledge base, some of us out here are new at the whole
> race thing, and there are some people that do like learning about other makes,
> and forwarding ideas, info, advice, etc on to other people.
-snip some good points-

I consider a lot of the information important, *specially* if it's not
about my kind of car. Heck, who can say for sure what car they will be
running in the future? I could get into some V8 grunt. :-) If nothing
else, I file away some info that *maybe* I will be able to remember and
help that newbie driver. Some of it I file into folders, just in case
later I decide to get a wild hair and go car shopping.

Model specific debates are good. So are threads about events,
management, driving, and some occasional humor.

BUT...can we please also cut people some slack? It was a LONG thread,
that at some points was pretty prolific. Some frustration is normal, and
I hope that people really learn how to use their software to filter.
Heck, I never see Mike B posts anymore. :-)  Just kidding Mike!

Now can we get back to the common cars that affect most of us? Yes.....I
am talking about TVRs. :-)

Randy Chase
91 MR2 "SPINS" Cheap/Stock