Re: [Re: Only Interested in Your Own Car Syndrome]

To: Eric Ferguson <quattrodriver@netscape.net>
Subject: Re: [Re: Only Interested in Your Own Car Syndrome]
From: Eric Yousey <yousey.2@wright.edu>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 00:46:49 -0400
Eric Ferguson wrote:

> so, should i start talking about an even more small numbered car, namely one
> that i drive (audi coupe, one of 1730 in two model years), or would that not
> be interesting, and p!ss people off.

I wasn't implying that at all.  I wasn't mad at all about the number of
ESP mailings.  I just thought that it was getting a little excessive,
and some people out there were agreeing with me, and I with them.

> seriously folks, the reason for this
> list is to create a knowledge base, some of us out here are new at the whole
> race thing, and there are some people that do like learning about other makes,
> and forwarding ideas, info, advice, etc on to other people.

I'm new to auto racing too.  That is why I subscibed to this list, so
that I could learn more about the sport.

When I joined I was hoping get get info about driving techniques, car
setup options, and so on.

> if you just want to talk about
> your car, then join a model specific discussion list.  they are out there you
> know.

I know, and that is why I'm a member of the SPC mailing list.

> this list is about auto-x'ing, and all that goes with it.

That is why I joined.

91 Saturn SL2
525 ES
--