RE: Weird Question - Heart Stress and Autocross

To: "'Lisa E. '" <clash_girl@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Weird Question - Heart Stress and Autocross
From: "Alfred Stirba, III" <stirbaa@cliu.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 09:12:20 -0400
Don't know about heart attacks, but I had a stroke in Sept of '99. My Dr.
was a little skeptical of racing after 5 months of recovery. He did finally
release me me to autox, but would not go the distance to release me for club
racing. I did find that the adrenaline pumping felt different, but no ill
effects while running! Best of luck to your dad.
Al
#13 RX7