RE: Let's draft a revised C&C! (was: Re: Shift knobs/C&C (was: YA

To: "'washburn'" <washburn@dwave.net>,
Subject: RE: Let's draft a revised C&C! (was: Re: Shift knobs/C&C (was: YA
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 08:53:22 -0500
In Peru this weekend, we Neon owners decided to remove and burn all of
our thin cardboard spare tire covers at Nationals this year.  In jest
perhaps, but it sure would feel nice.

Pat
==============================
Don't burn 'em.  Cut them into 2" wide strips and jam 'em into our weak-ass
front motor mounts to keep them from shredding on a regular basis.

Yeah, that's what we ought to do.  ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"Hey, well I'm the friendly stranger
In the black sedan
Oh won't you hop inside my car?
I got pictures, got candy, I am a lovable man
I'd like to take you to the nearest star
I'm your vehicle baby................."
"Vehicle" by The Ides Of March