Re: Impact Wrenches

To: Ray Gahan <ray.gahan@pgs.com>, Brian Weikert <gunther@magetower.com>,
Subject: Re: Impact Wrenches
From: Travis Lane <gofastlane@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 07:24:55 -0700 (PDT)
I'm gonna go with Makita 6911HDWA, 12v cordless.  Comes with case and charger.
  1/2" drive and all the usual good features.  $189 from
http://www.toolsforless.com/makita/cordlessdrills.htm

I'm very pleased.  1 second per lug upto 60ft*lbs.  I start and finish with a
torque wrench.  Slow start to avoid cross threading then let 'er rip.

Travis