Re: Short People

To: "Mark Sirota" <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>, "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>
Subject: Re: Short People
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 20:05:06 -0500
From: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>

>Of course.  I am short. :-)

So's your brother.  Interesting coincidence.

>Autocrossing also does not depend on having back seats, but you can't
>remove those...

You can if your owner's manual says you can.  But you knew that.  :-)

>Once you go down this path, you're into purpose-built race cars.
>We're talking Stock category here.

The problem is that SCCA has already gone down that path.  We are just
arguing about degree.

Phil "We've already established that.  Now we are just haggling about the
price." Ethier
1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
LOON, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/
"If I can do it, it's not art"  - Red Green