Re: Hello from a newbie

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hello from a newbie
From: "Jarrod Pilone" <moparman@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 16:51:04 -0400
Mopars of the past have a nice suspension setup and the parts
interchangeability is amazing!

The cars have torsion bars in front and leaf springs in the rear. I have
heavy duty rear springs and my car has the 340 spec .87" torsion bars that I
am going to use on another car and get the Mopar Performance torsion bars
designed for solo2 racing, which they are like 1.05" or something.

With poly bushings and a nice new swaybar, the car will handle nicely!

it's got a built motor pushing around 400 horses. She's gonna be a fun
street car!

Jarrod