Re: Hello from a newbie

To: moparman@mediaone.net
Subject: Re: Hello from a newbie
From: jon e prevo <tcbracer@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 15:28:18 -0500
HI, Jarrod!  Always nice to greet newbies...

I'm glad to hear that you are working on a Duster!  Off the top of my
head I'm going to guess you into ESP and, yes, it is dominated by
Mustangs and Camaros (although I here that BMW is taking a shot these
days).  Mopar is sadly ignored, partially because they haven't produced
anything competitive with the muscle-car market in about 1000 years.  I
wish you the best of luck and hope to hear of you kicking some ponycar
butt in the future!

Jon FP 73
Texas Region Datsun Z