Re: Hello from a newbie

To: moparman@mediaone.net
Subject: Re: Hello from a newbie
From: jon e prevo <tcbracer@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 08:29:50 -0500
Jarrod, be careful about trying to use youe "built" motor in Street
Prepared.  Get and _carefully_ read the rulebook concerning SP engine
allowances.  If you have made tremendous mechanical changes it could put
you up to C Prepared or worse, E Mod, either class intended for
minimum-weight, fully developed, single-application race cars. If you
intend to be competitive, you would have to destroy a perfectly good
street car for those classes.

Jon FP 73
"Been there and did it to a collectible Z car. Purists hate me and I've
been blackballed from the Z-club."