Re: JR CART POLL

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: JR CART POLL
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@birch.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 14:41:35 -0500
You can count me in for working also. I think its great to let the kids have
some fun too. Can you imagine how you would have felt at 9 or 10 years old  to
have driven
at the SCCA National Championship. To go back to school and tell all your
friends what you had done!!!!!!

Mike(I wish I could have done it as a kid)B. 99cm