Re: Thanks to Houston Region

To: "Engstrom" <engstrom@onramp.net>,
Subject: Re: Thanks to Houston Region
From: "Williams" <bswilliams@myriad.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 21:01:42 -0500
I want to add my thanks to the Houston folks for putting on a Great
Divisional.  I had a wonderful time!  I just hope we have as good a time
here in College Station  later this summer.
On a personal note, I brought the 'Beer Money Racing' EP Mustang in third,
(two other drivers showed up in EP), and felt pretty good about my times.
BTW, before I left for the event I asked the guys I work with about betting
on the dogs.  Everybody said to bet on the dog who relieved itself on the
way to the gate.  Well, let me tell you this, they all do.  I also intended
to bet on my car number, but they only ran 1-8.  Oh well, does being a
stupid gambler get me any closer to membership in Team Laughingstock?
I also drove right through a 20lb box of nails on highway 6 in front of
Texas World Speedway without getting any flats on my Surburban or my trailer
(unlike about 80 other unfortunate people).  I guess I used up all my luck
on the highway.
See y'all in College Station for our Divisional.

Bryan Williams
Beer Money Racing