Seriouly confused about tires question

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Seriouly confused about tires question
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 06:24:50 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,

I called a vendor H to ask this question: Will your
21x10x13 CSR/DSR slick work on my 1900 lb Autocross
Mod car rear end and 20x7.5x13 on the front? The
answer was yes. I asked about pressures, was told 30
front 25 rear.

Asked another friend with alot of experience. He said
Do not do this, they are not safe.

Called Vendor G and he said the same thing about H's
tires but his would work. Okay, I am confused. Can I
run SAFELY on these tires on my Mod Car?

Don (really confused) Miller
Must Go Faster Racing
69 Datsun Roadster Turbo V-6

Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!