Re: Inexpensive Tow Vehicles

To: Derek Butts <pnc1@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Inexpensive Tow Vehicles
From: Tim Schuh <tim@wankel.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 10:06:28 -0500
Derek Butts wrote:
> I am sure this subject has been discussed many times but I am looking
> for a good tow vehicle for under $12k.  A pickup truck with extended cab
> and two wheel drive is what I would prefer.  Are there any suggestions
> on make, model, trans, gears etc???  Please include info on certain
> models to avoid too.
>
> Thanks,
> Derek Butts
> CS MR2
> AS MR2
> GS IS 300?

Are you towing both cars with it or just one?  My 90 Dodge B250 conversion
van does just fine for my 84 Rx-7 and trailer while providing a comfy
ride and plenty of space for coolers containing liquids, food and
post-race beverages (where allowed and desired).

--
Tim Schuh - http://www.wankel.net
"If ya ain't hitting cones, ya ain't drivin' fast enough!" - Me

SCCA Texas Region
84 Mazda Rx-7 GSL-SE - #14 C Street Prepared
93 Mazda Rx-7 base   - Aftermarket everything
90 Dodge B250 Conversion -  #1 Love-nasium and Tow Vehicle

Dallas / Fort Worth Rx-7 list  : dfw-rx7@wankel.net
QwikData Data Acquisition list : qwikdata@wankel.net
QwikData Data Acquisition Docs : http://qwikdata.ugly.net