Re: Is it me?

To: alextz@comm.mot.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Is it me?
From: GRMMail@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 14:46:50 EDT
Actually, off the top of my head....in the last several issues we've had the
following articles:

History/feature on the C4 vette
How to build a 13 second Mustang for $1500
Rick Ruth's CP Mustang
Vintage Race mustangs
and an AMX was a part of our 70's car article in the current issue.

If anything,  we've got a slight bias towards Mustangs lately.....yikes.

Thanks for the feedback though,  I'll relay it to David

Per
GRM