Re: "used" S 2000

To: Pete Gossett <PeteGossett@netscape.net>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "used" S 2000
From: Topper Jones <gbrt@rocketmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 07:42:18 -0700 (PDT)
That price seems a bit high to me but I like hearing about
high prices on used S2000's. I paid about $3500 less than
that for mine new with a few so-called "options". These
cars can be found at or near MSRP if you're willing to wait
and do the research.  If you just want to test drive one be
warned, you'll want to own one after a good drive. Just
remember when you drive it, it really is okay to rev it to
9000 RPM's!

Topper Jones
S2000 AS