Re: "used" S 2000

To: "Pete Gossett" <PeteGossett@netscape.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "used" S 2000
From: "Rick Friele" <vteccrx@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 09:40:42 -0700
Just happened to be at a local Honda dealer last night with a friend of
mine, and one of the salesmen was talking about how they are one of the few
Honda dealers that are *now* selling the S2000 at MSRP, something around
$32,000.  I'm sure that when it first was released, they were adding on a
few thousand on top of the MSRP, though.

---
Rick Friele
vteccrx@earthlink.net - www.2gcrx.com
'91 CRX Si, Tahitian Green, 134k