Re: NorPac Divisional Course question

To: Kevin_Stevens@bigfoot.com, autox@autox.team.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NorPac Divisional Course question
From: "avillasol" <avillasol@primo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 10:39:28 +0000
>From: "Kevin Stevens" <kevin_stevens@hotmail.com>
>To: autox@autox.team.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
>Subject: NorPac Divisional Course question
>Date: Tue, Jun 20, 2000, 4:46 PM
>

> Ken Mitchell, Andy McKee, any of the host of thousands have any input?  Not
> you, Arie, breaking bits off the car in order to spin doesn't count...
>
> KeS

It wasn't me driving when that happened Kevin!  Rick was trying really hard
to spin there, but the rear just wouldn't come around - even with only three
wheels!

Seriously, up until this happened, our car was perfect through the last
slalom flat out.  The cars that spun probably had more oversteer dialed in
than you or I did.

Thank you to the SAC Chapter folks who put on a great event, and the best
Divisional I've been a part of so far!!  The party and the raffle were
entertaining to say the least!  And thanks to everyone who helped us get the
Capri back and onto the trailer!!  I hope the course wasn't to slippery
after that.

-Arie