RE: Nay to Peter Fehn, and event impressions

To: "Brad Cox" <coxb@trimofran.org>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Nay to Peter Fehn, and event impressions
From: "Brent DeWitt" <bdewitt@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 21:09:25 -0600
Here in Colorado, we recently had a course that might have qualified as
"tight and difficult", but I heard no one cursing in front of youngsters and
I think many folks rose almost happily to the challenge (ok, I drove like
puckky, but didn't curse).  My thought is that there are no bad courses,
only courses that I am good or bad at.

IMNSHO, the only time voices should be raised against a course design is if
it is unsafe.

Hopping off the soapbox,

Brent DeWitt
DS 93, ACR Neon