RE:why the harrisburg pro took less time

To: Alan Pozner <AlanP@identicard.com>
Subject: RE:why the harrisburg pro took less time
From: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 08:09:07 -0700

Here is the caveat though....there was a significant amount of time saved
because most people had themselves staged in 20 seconds.  The point to make is
that the (manual) starter, didn't pressure anyone to get staged.  They didn't
ask for your "ready" reply until both cars were in the lights (BTW: no pre stage
light either).

I think 20 seconds could work as well but there is always a few seconds delay
from the start until the shot clock actually begins to start down.

How about the 25 seconds from time of launch?

AB

Alan Pozner <AlanP@identicard.com> on 06/20/2000 11:29:55 AM

Please respond to Alan Pozner <AlanP@identicard.com>