Re: was: Stupid cone tricks, now: DNF?

To: PbPied@aol.com
Subject: Re: was: Stupid cone tricks, now: DNF?
From: Mari L Clements <mrndr2@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 08:45:16 -0400
On Wed, 21 Jun 2000 00:01:17 EDT PbPied@aol.com writes:
> The point is really moot, anyway, as I DNF'd the other side.
> But, still fascinating.  I think the man with the answer would be
> the course designer.  Wasn't that Dean Sapp?

No.  Despite the supps and the announcements, the course designer was Lee
Piccione.

> Did they call it in as a DNF or not?  I don't know....  Whichever
> they did, that will stand as the "official" decision on my
indiscretion.

Yes, they called it in as a DNF--but they were still arguing about it,
which is why Howard decided to let you run the other side.

mlc
'91 MR2 NA
-----anything after this, I didn't write, and don't necessarily agree
with----