LSD in STR (more questions)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: LSD in STR (more questions)
From: Mike Whitney <whit@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 10:42:46 -0400
I wasn't reading team.net when the STR/STS rules were formed, so I have
a "philosophy" question:

Why aren't clutch-pack factory LSD's allowed?  Was it an oversight
(thinking most non-sports car LSDs are viscous), or intentionally to
keep some cars / types of cars out?

Asking since I *really* wanna play in STR in the BMW next year! :)  I
promise I will come out and help legitimize the class (and increase the
trophy spots for the good drivers).  Think there's any chance of having
the rule changed?  Thanks!

--
Mike Whitney
whit@attglobal.net

1997 Acura Integra GS-R
1989 BMW 325is <-- GS #23   -- Big pile of DSP/STR parts in the garage,
waiting...
1969 MGB Roadster