RE: New SCCA President/CEO

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New SCCA President/CEO
From: "Glen E. Thompson" <glen.thompson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 10:38:59 -0400
I received one of the calls also.  Unfortunately I was out riding my
bicycle so my wife fielded the call.  From what she told me about the
conversation it pretty much matches up with John's experience.

Considering that we're not a big region, 150 members, it says a lot that
he is calling all the REs to talk with them.  I'm willing to give him a
chance to see what he can do.

glen
Glen E. Thompson
Regional Executive