Re: Re-class a Miata for +15hp!!!!!!!!

To: jwinchell@Giftspot.com
Subject: Re: Re-class a Miata for +15hp!!!!!!!!
From: Stephen Bernard <solo-2@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 19:41:11 -0400
On Wed, 21 Jun 2000 11:17:41 -0700 Jeff Winchell <jwinchell@Giftspot.com>
writes:
> >I am not like Jeff Winchell, and I'm not flaming or bad mouthing
> >anyone
>
> I guess I can conclude either...
>
> I'm not a member of the group "anyone"
>
> or
>
> you're sentence is self-contradictory.

No Jeff you went IMO way too far in making your point
about how Bob's M3 was an overdog in a Street Prepared
class.
I am talking about a Stock class where the cars have more HP
and TQ as well as now 6 spd trannys.
Also I didn't want to get out of hand like many of the M3 in ESP
posts seemed to do.
So your above statements are both incorrect.
You are a member of the group and I am not self contradictory.
I DO NOT however have the same fanatical desire to make my point
at any cost as you were trying to do.

Steve Bernard
Red '99 Miata (B-Stock)
NER Region (Novice Class)