Re: Solo participation too high?

To: lamont@xnet.com
Subject: Re: Solo participation too high?
From: Stephen Bernard <solo-2@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 19:51:28 -0400
> I can see nothing wrong with requiring people to preregister
> early.  Especially if there is a sane refund policy.  I know not
> everyone
> knows there schedule in January, but this is the National Tour, not

The one problem might be is that if people preregister
and don't show up youcould easily get more entries
and not have them show up for various reasons.
I think if you do allow an early pre-reg and you cannot
make it to the event then you should lose your entry fee.
I know it sounds harsh but it would lessen the chances of
overburdening the home office with all the refunds that
could happen.

Steve Bernard
Red '99 Miata (B-Stock)
NER Region (Novice Class)