more best licence plates...

To: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>,
Subject: more best licence plates...
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 23:52:31 -0400
Or I was also considering
I8AMX5  (I ate A MX5)
or
IH8MX5  (I Hate MX5)
or
IH8Rice (I Hate Rice)

I felt  2FAT4BS was the coolest. for the worlds heaviest B-stocker

others that got passed up

Z34-SOLO,

SOLO2-Z3,

only BMW freaks will get this one.
M44E36-7

(E36/7 is the BMW internal code for the Z3, M44 was the internal code for
the WAY underrated  @`138 hp 1.9l 4 cylinder motor) (more like 150hp @ the
flywheel, Guess I should get kicked out of BS,.,. please!!! :-)

(funny how the Miata, Z3, and Spyder all were/are rated at 138hp) is this a
Limit somewhere? for insurance? in europe?

anyone else have any ideas for my new plate? mabye katie can poll the public
in one of her lists?

by far I feel the best plate I've seen lately is south jersey region Jim
Blanton's 99 10AE
says simply "PRO-SOLO"