Re: more best licence plates...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: more best licence plates...
From: "Carl C." <carlc@iname.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 08:22:57 -0400
Well, I may as well throw mine in:

        The 85 ESP Mustang - "CARLS GT"
        The 67 CP-wannabe Mustang - "CARLS 67"
        The 86 SS Vette - "BE CNU"

The funny part, the 85 Mustangs plate was originally on my
1978 Toyota Celica GT. Luckly, both cars were "GT"s.

Around the Fort Lauderdale area, I've seen a few goodies:

        Mustang - "LITE SPD"
        Acura - "IXLR8" {I accelerate}

But the winner on a Corvette with a blonde stripper is.... LXIX
(Think roman numerals 8^) ).

AMF (adios my friends),
Carl
--- Carlc@iname.com --- WWW Home Page of ---
         - Equipe Rapide Sports Car Club (ER) in West Palm Beach/Ft.
Lauderdale
         - South Florida Sports Car Assoc. (SFSCA) in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale
                            http://autox.carlc.com/
          Why do I live in Florida? So I can race all year long!

                                South Park Racing
                Oh my God, You killed a cone.... You Bastard!