RE: more best licence plates...

To: Kevin McCormick <ktm@unify.com>
Subject: RE: more best licence plates...
From: Mark R Jahnke <mjahnke@students.depaul.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 10:16:37 -0500 (CDT)
Someone out in my area(Lake IN the Hills, IL) has a Civic EX Coupe that is
black, looks like it has an exhaust, and his license plate says  SCCA and
then a number.  I think it might be number 20?

I've always wanted to stop and chat with the guy, but seems as though he
always takes off and I can't talk to him.  Always seems as though I'm in
the Accord too when I see him...

mJ
98 ITR #1098
96 Accord V6 Sedan
00 HPI Nitro RS4 Racer 2 ITR

On Thu, 22 Jun 2000, Kevin McCormick wrote:

> Co-Drive Rod McLane came up with the one for my Type-R while driving it back
> from Alabama to California (how/why he thought of this while going cross
> country I'm not sure I want to know):
>
> REVLMTR
>
> Kevin McCormick
> '97 GS Integra Type-R - 9+k rev limiter, and no torque

Mark R. Jahnke
mjahnke@shrike.depaul.edu
http://www.geocities.com/riverjahnke/
ICQ:  30406993