Re: West Coast AS results.....

To: "Ron Bauer" <ronbauer@aa.net>, "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: West Coast AS results.....
From: "JCGZ3" <JCGZ3@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 00:52:53 -0700
Yep.  Was a fun event to run Anna's new Boxster which literty came straight
from the Denver dealer where she ordered it :-).  Typical AS results this
year.  Top 5 in AS were in the top 10 PAX for the event.  You guys are
making me work to hard ;-).   Reminds me of Meridian....< so, Joe, where did
ya end up.... 4th in AS....and 4th in PAX >.
;-)
---JCG