Re: Top 50 Team.Net Posters (was: calling the kettle black...)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Top 50 Team.Net Posters (was: calling the kettle black...)
From: "Jeff Winchell" <Jeff@Winchell.Com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 00:54:42 -0700
>From: Matthew Braun <matthew@powerplug.com>
> Andy, the report only shows total posts, not posts per thread as Mark
> is referring to, but there is something to be said about too many posts.
> You don't quite keep up with Mark, but you are giving it a run.  ;-)

Looking at a database of 45000 messages from the last 2 years to
determine the most messages from a single person on a single thread...

And the winner is....

Scotty White as best unsupporting actor in "Yet Another ESP Post"

The Academy would also like to thank the runners up...

2. Not since the militant accountants in "Brazil" have we seen such a
parsimonius performance as Loren Williams' in "ST Tire Options"

3. Eric "It's the Sedan Stupid" Linnhoff played a broken record in "Street
Touring Unlimited"

4. The hot new verbose actor Steven Bernard in his autobiography "Hi
New to the List"

5. Paul Foster played the part of the historian in "C4 Vette"

6. This time in a *supporting* role (about corvette's... what did you
expect<s>) is Scotty White in '18" rubber? Talk amongst yerselves'

7. and finally Mark Shaw taking on the complex role of the antagonist
trying to get people to play together in "Earning Trophies? Nope."