Re: Top 50 Team.Net Posters (was: calling the kettle black...)

To: "Stephen Bernard" <solo-2@juno.com>, <Jeff@Winchell.Com>
Subject: Re: Top 50 Team.Net Posters (was: calling the kettle black...)
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 00:11:58 -0500
>Hey how about
>
>1.) Jeff "I take life (and ESP) far too seriously" Winchell
===========================
Or, as the case may be, not seriously enough.  I mean, if Jeff was _really_
sincere about winning in ESP then surely his car would be prepped more to
the limit of the rules.

Y'know, like the Tunnell's car.  :^P

I mean really, a lowly inline 6, Euro-trash, tractor motored family car
beating an American ponycar.  Why, I'd be ashamed of myself.  ;^)

Eric (tongue so firmly in cheek it's cramping) Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Education is neither intelligence nor wisdom. An educated
fool can always find a philosophy to justify his folly.
I have no idea who originally said this.  But I like it.