Re: Trying to catch the spotlight

To: George Ryan <quad4fiero@webzone.net>
Subject: Re: Trying to catch the spotlight
From: "Robert M. Pickrell Jr." <brnrubr@midusa.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 07:54:55 -0500
George, from the looks of things  I  can appreciate your feeling.  I  will
not try and  argue with you. I have removed you from my SSS mail list, but
not from my personal address book. As far as your SSS license and  being
removed from the mailing list, letting your membership lapse will "probably"
take care of that. I will not  revoke you SSS license, I save that for
really dumb people and you do not fit that  category.

Barb and I will miss seeing you and Jan at SCCA events. Hope to see you
other wise.

Rob and Barb