Re: Mazda commercial

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mazda commercial
From: "Jarrod Pilone" <moparman@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 11:01:24 -0400
i thought the reason they stopped US importing was due to emissions from
what I was told. the car gets horrible mileage and it seriously affected
their CAFE rating with the US Govt.

if anybody knows different, speak up!

I heard that they are bringing it back in the US for 2001 or 2002, rumor
only. but I've seen pics of the 2000 model RX7. looks the same, just a
little neat changes to the lights in the front and the taillights.

Jarrod

http://www.mopar-man.com  moparman@mediaone.net
President, Mopars of the Palm Beaches http://www.crosswinds.net/~mopb
'70 Road Runner 'Vert (Clone)   '72 Demon Street Machine Project Car
'70 Duster 340 4 Speed In-Violet, Now 318 and black