Re: Solo participation too high?

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Solo participation too high?
From: "Brian Berryhill" <brianberryhill@usa.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 12:21:48 -0500
Something that I found out before I got my SCCA license was the Spead Freakz
program.  It's open to people under the age of 25 or 26.. can't remember.
And membership dues are only $25 a year and lets you do Solo II stuff.  So,
if I race 5 times a year and save the $5 per race that a non-member pays, I
get it back; plus, I get the subscription to the SCCA mag.

www.speedfreakz.org is the website I think.  I wish I would have known about
it before I started autox'ing last fall!  That way I could have went to the
Meridian, MS, event on the National Tour.

Brian

--
Brian Berryhill
http://www.angelfire.com/ms/brianberryhill/