Re: Solo participation too high?

To: Jeff Brown <typer_801@yahoo.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Solo participation too high?
From: Eric Carman <ecarman@pop300.gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 08:51:53 -0400
We did something like this locally.  We were having a problem last year
with events being filled early, so they offered guaranteed spots to a
select number of individuals it was based on where you finished in class
for the season, and the number of events you ran.  It was also a
requirement that if you signed up for this program, and you were not going
to run an event, you are required to contact the official of the event and
allow your spot to be opened.  If you do not do this, you run the risk of
losing the guarenteed spot.

This may be a little more difficult on a national level though since the
events are spaced all over the country.