Re: more licence plates...

To: HAVOCDEAN@aol.com
Subject: Re: more licence plates...
From: Jon Rush <jonathan.rush@sdrc.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 17:03:01 -0400
It's funny you should mention that. When I was a kid, my family and I
where roadtripping across the country on an extended vacation. I saw
your Mustang caravaning with some other pony cars, towing a small
trailer with four big tires on it. I remembered your plate and wondered
what you guys where up to. A few years later, when I discovered Autox, I
thought back to that encounter, A-ha! Says I. That's what they were
doing.

Jon Rush