Re: Cone colors

To: JoeT@ryersoncoil.com
Subject: Re: Cone colors
From: REPilfold@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 19:15:53 EDT
I don't believe all the "good" drivers  apex in the same place. A lot depends
on the car, and individual driving style. They all get the job done. So for
somebody to indicate 'the apex' by inserting a 'colored' cone would seem, to
me, to be a little presumptuous. The only time I saw green cones put to good
use in a course layout was, one time, when Guy Ankeny inserted them at three
places around the course, to show the four work station boundaries.