Re: Keizer Wheels VS. Real Racing Wheels

To: Jenaro Rodriguez <dicej@cnw.com>
Subject: Re: Keizer Wheels VS. Real Racing Wheels
From: Bob Mosso <bobmosso@pcmagic.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 21:21:44 -0700
As the proud owner of Keizers:

-they will weight close to 9 pounds once you have steel inserts and the
valve stem installed
-good luck finding a tire shop that won't F them up, I've been searching
for years, there are tire changing machines that are capable not Fing
them up, but you need to find a well trained conscientious person to
operate the machine, I've considered buying a machine to solve this
dilemma
-proper size is 13x9, 4 on 110mm, 2.35 center hole, 4 inch backspace.
The 4 inch backspace will measure 4.25, in an ideal world I'd want .25
to .50 more backspace but it's not an option with Keiser.
-years of racing and never a leak, never a crack, no problems
-if you've got the 4.076 gears you might consider the 225/50/13 Hoosiers
(from Mid-Atlantic)
-do you want the peace of mind that you're on the fastest/lightest
available rims, or is second place good enough?

Regards,
Bob Mosso
'81 RX-7 CSP