Re: Keizer Wheels VS. Real Racing Wheels

To: "Jack Stone" <Jack.Stone@eng.sun.com>
Subject: Re: Keizer Wheels VS. Real Racing Wheels
From: "George Ryan" <quad4fiero@webzone.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 05:49:24 -0500
Jack

I have neverm and will never sell a Keizer aluminum
wheel without the steel inserts.

This "option" is an additional $5 per wheel, and a must
for heavier (over 100lb) cars, and for ANY car driven
on asphalt or concrete.

------------------------------

Jack Stone wrote:

What I have noticed and am concerned about
is that the lightweight wheels I purchased
do not have steel inserts for the lug seats!!!

I am installing and removing them almost
every weekend.  I'm using anti-sieze in the hope
that I lessen the galling that can occur.

So find out about if they provide inserts or not.
I belive both you can replace the center section
though.

And yes the Keizer require care!! But don't know
about the Real racing.

jack ~