Re: Autocrossing???

To: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>, "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Autocrossing???
From: "HEYWARD WAGNER" <h_kenyon@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 11:57:56 -0400
3) Autocrossing isn't racing.

-- Now why did you have to go and do that, you were on the verge of a well
thought out, intelligent argument and you had to throw that in there and
hack a whole bunch of people off.... Argument based on fact, look into it.
Heyward K. Wagner
TEAM UNDERDOG RACING
Honda Civic Si - HS #48
www.teamunderdog.com
IMPACT GRAPHICS
Custom Automotive Graphics - Numbers - Magnetics - Static Cling
1-877-945-7446