LOTS of Pics from Harrisburg Pro

To: autox@autox.team.net, vwautox@egroups.com, jason.saini@intcs.com,
Subject: LOTS of Pics from Harrisburg Pro
From: Mike Lamfalusi <lamfalus@excite.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 08:41:07 -0700 (PDT)
All,
    Here are links to all of the pictures I took at the Harrisburg ProSolo.
I think I probably got pictures of at least two thirds of the cars present.
I broke them down into three folders so that those with slower connections
wouldn't have to wait as long for the thumbnails to download.  Anyway, here
are the three links:

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=447820&a=6960785
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=447820&a=6961052
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=447820&a=6961054

Also, I'd like to thank Jim Harnish and the local workers who found my
camera and shipped it to me after I absent mindedly left it at the site.
Without them, I wouldn't have been able to get the pictures out for anyone
to see.  Thanks guys!  A few brief (and belated thoughts on the Pro in
Harrisburg):
1) This was the first pro I attended (although only as a spectator) and it
did indeed prove to be very exciting to watch.  I think all you need to do
is show the final 32 drivers in the challenge and you could make a nice 1/2
hour highlight show on Speedvision.
2) I think that the manual start seemed to work very smoothly.  Again,
haven't been to any others Pros so I don't know how the shot clock works,
but the manual start seemed fine.
3) I learned that F125 karts are extremely entertaining to watch, especially
when they do cool cone tricks ;) and make people think hard about what
defines a DNF.  Great job Alan!

Well, enjoy the pictures!

Mike Lamfalusi
'97 VW Jetta GLX