This weekend at the Stockyards, no auto-x content

To: tim@ugly.net, engstrom@onramp.net, swiftom@flash.net,
Subject: This weekend at the Stockyards, no auto-x content
From: jon e prevo <tcbracer@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:13:26 -0500
Just want to let all my friends know that I have a gig this weekend at
Riscky's Catch in the beautiful, historic Fort Worth Stockyards.  I will
be backing a country singer named David Thomas, on the patio in front of
Riscky's on Exchange Ave., from 6-10 pm Friday and Saturday nights.
Y'all are welcome to come out and see me doing something  which I am
considerably better at than driving a car.

This weekend in the Stockyards will be the big Independence Day weekend
celebration, so there will be a lot else to attract your attention.

Jon FP 73
'74 Datsun 260Z
Holley, Hoosier, Momo, Centerline
'98 Fibes lacquered maple 5-pc.