Re: hassled by The Man

To: "John Eagan" <johneagan@toltbbs.com>, "autox list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hassled by The Man
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@QuixNet.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 01:13:02 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: John Eagan <johneagan@toltbbs.com>

> For every law officer dedicating their lives to trying to make their
> world a safer and just place, there are a bunch more just trying to rack
> up points in a game and looking for those "easy odds scores". Very
> unfortunate.
>
> JLE

While I've had a couple of negative encounters, I can't agree with the
above.  Despite living in the L.A. area (home of a major police scandal) I
still feel it's the opposite of what is stated above.  For every jerk
officer, there are a bunch more dedicated ones.  And I also think it's a
shame if Officer Goodale chooses to not post because of one person's
unfortunate remarks.  For every one in team.net that might agree with Jon's
opinion of law enforcement, there are hundreds of us who have a different
view.

IMHO
Rick Brown