Re: new to list

To: Jeff@cyberconceptz.com
Subject: Re: new to list
From: reddog_es22@juno.com
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 12:07:59 -0400
Picture this... Heath McMillan's CRX with a SUPERCHARGER! That would be a
really tough combination to beat. One of the major premises of SM (the
way I've always seen it) is that there are many different cars that can
be competitive. Throw in a car that light with a lot of horsepower and it
will become the "car to have." Just my opinion, YMMV.

Scott Sawyer, HS 22
Team Underdog Racing, Underdog F&C
SCCA
http://www.teamunderdog.com