Re: new to list

To: "Autocross List" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: new to list
From: "Ron N." <nottingham@alltel.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 14:06:30 -0400
> It does sound like a really silly rule..
>
> "lets allow almost unlimited mods as long as you have somthing resembling
> rear seat, ummm I mean HAD a rear seat because you are allowed to remove
> them, I mean except porsche cars, they might be faster then a well
prepaired
> eclipse, and they have a back seat, oh no not ANY porsches not even the
> sedate 924's that's right they are MUCH sportier then a supra or eclipse..
> Oh yea and we will allow RX7 2+2 but only if they don't upset the class.."

HEY!  You mean RX-7 2+2's are allowed, but 300ZX 2+2's aren't?  They even
specificly excluded ALL Triumphs.  What about a Triumph sedan?  Just 'cause
I can find a Triumph Vitesse, and work it over to early '70s Trans-Am specs
don't mean nothin'! :-)

> ummm ok.. Yuck Yuck, Now where is the turnup truck I just fell off of?
>
> want to explain the logic behind that? please!
> I understand the rule just not why...
>

> PS. I love the rest of SM just not the silly exclusions..

Yeah, Me too!
Ron N. - Dalton, Ga
84 300ZX Turbo (GRM $2001 Challenger)
IZCC# 4779   TLS#30