Subject: MR2 crash bolt problems

To: mr2willy@hotmail.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Subject: MR2 crash bolt problems
From: bluemr2@juno.com
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 20:20:03 -0400
>I'm using Toyota crash bolts on my MR2 ('94), and I started having a
problem
>with losing my camber after installing new struts.  Any suggestions for
>curing the problem?

        Losing as in "changes over time" or as in "can't get as much -camber"?
Since getting my Bilsteins, I can only get -2.7 when I used to get -3...
Haven't had any problem with them slipping...  (I DID have a problem two
weeks ago with the alignment being set wrong (by the dealer)...  Amazing
how fast 1/2" toe out will eat front tires...)

Brian