Re: new to list

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: new to list
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 16:32:46 -0600
    I just can't believe any of the good csp hatchbacks haven't swapped class
    letters yet

    Mark
    (who certainly isn't the only person that thought of this.  Look at the SM
    & CSP indexes.)

Actually, the first cut at a PAX number for SM was pretty low.  I think that
someone, or some severals, on this list pointed out that CSP cars could add
more power, keep the same handling, and get a softer PAX.  The index was
redone a short while later.  Maybe a Mazda Rx-2 with a 20B stuffed in it...

Of course, I happen to like a marque that was just flat out excluded, not
only the sports cars, but also the sedans from which the sports cars evolved.
But oddly enough, only one particular model of MG is blacklisted.

mjb.