Re: disallowed modifications which make no difference

To: TeamZ3@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: disallowed modifications which make no difference
From: Travis Lane <gofastlane@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 23:23:00 -0700 (PDT)
> The bottom line is if you win a Pro Solo, National Tour, or Nationals event
> you will most likely be protested sooner, rather than later, and get tossed.

Yeah, this is the consensus I'm getting and I had that feeling when I began my
composition, but I've never been through the rigors so I had to ask.

> The sad fact of the matter is that some of us who want to win so badly that
> they are looking for any excuse whatsoever to knock you out of the way to
> bathe in their own egotistical glory.  I personally would never protest
> somebody under the circumstances you propose, but thats just me.  I still
> struggle with the fact that there are those of us out there who would.

Yeah, well, what can you do...

> ps:  IMO you'll find winning GS to be easier said than done.

Ain't it always :-)  Maybe I'll get a Geo Metro with chrome wheels, that
should scare off the competition.

T  L a n e

http://invites.yahoo.com/