EP Civic

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: EP Civic
From: PbPied@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 23:50:05 EDT
Uh, Brad.....

There is a high-tech gizmo in the Honda that is responsible
for the outrageous performance.  Unfortunately, it is a "one-off"
unit, and can't be reproduced.  If it could, everyone would have
a "John Thomas" compressing the driver's seat fabric of their car.

And he told me that I was "fun to watch"...  That's because he
can't watch himself....!!!  <G>

Alan Sheidler
Slow F125 @ Peru