Re: sway bar allowance

To: alextz@ss112.rsch.comm.mot.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: sway bar allowance
From: LiloACRguy@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 12:45:33 EDT
In a message dated 7/7/00 11:07:45 AM Central Daylight Time,
alextz@ss112.rsch.comm.mot.com writes:

 And if most the cars in your class are front wheel drive, how is it unfair
to have the existing rule for your class?

About the only way I can come up with the rules being unfair is when they
change.  When the rules change, the "balance of power" betweer cars is
shifted.  In theory, if the rules never changed, and the relative performance
of all cars remained the same, and everyone would have only themselves to
blame for not having "the car" or "the setup" becuase the optimums would
never change.

So, in order to assure absolute fairness, maybe we should stop classing new
cars, rearranging classes, revising rules etc...If nothing else it would save
a lot of work.